Federal Student Loans Coming Out Of
Deferment Starting May 1, 2022.
Student Loan Deferment is ending May 1st? Yes, and it doesn’t look like that date is going to be extended again. Are you ready? Do you know how this will affect you? We at Hippo Lending are here to help. We have done a little searching to give you the information you need about Debt Consolidation for your student loans.
Here are a few things that you need to know.
- You may have a new loan servicer since your last payment, so make sure you know who to pay. When your loan servicer changes, so does the address where your payment goes. It is important to find out who your new loan servicer is today to prepare for May. CLICK HERE for information.
- Automatic Payments may not automatically resume. It is easy to assume that your loan payment will just start coming out of your account again; however, in many cases they won’t automatically resume. You will want to check with your loan servicer to ensure your payments are set up.
- There is help if you need it. If you cannot afford your payments, you can talk to your servicer about signing up for an income-driven repayment plan. The sooner you have this conversation, the better.
- Missing student loan payments can affect your credit score and the ability to obtain the financing that you need. Keep your credit score the best it can be by preparing for your first payment in May.
The time to get informed is now, before the forbearance period ends.
Need Some More Help?
We at Hippo Lending are here to serve you, a hard-working medical professional, and to help you protect your financial future.
Is debt slowing you down? Are you concerned about how your student loan payments are going to affect your monthly budget? A Debt Consolidation Loan is one of the best ways to instantly give yourself a raise. It involves taking out a new lower-interest loan to pay off all of your high-interest debt. In one move, you can save yourself thousands of dollars in interest payments and save the stress of multiple payments by consolidating them all into one payment each month.
This all sounds great…but what does the process actually look like from start to finish?
How It Works
We know that you’re incredibly busy and don’t have time to fill out dozens of forms. This works out perfectly for us because we also don’t have the time to read through them. Due to this, we’re saving trees by cutting out the paperwork entirely. Instead, we let you apply online in a process that takes maybe 15 minutes (depending on how fast you type).
Hippo Lending offers healthcare professionals loans to consolidate your debt with payment terms of 3-10 years, as well as competitive rates.
We’ve gone above and beyond to simplify the lending process for the doctors and nurses who serve our community especially now in the pandemic. In fact, the entire process can be broken down into just four steps:
- Customize your loan so that the loan amount, payment terms, and length all fit your budget.
- Share your information
- Get approved in just a few days
- Access your funds in as little as one week.
Getting Started with Debt Consolidation for Student Loans
There’s never been a better time to buy your own consolidate debt, purchase new equipment or buy your own healthcare practice. At Hippo Lending, we’re excited to provide healthcare professional loans that help remove any roadblocks that have been holding you back. We promise to do the best that we can to help you turn your dream into reality. Always remember, you’re just a few clicks away from a completely different future!
Get started and Apply Today, and when you do, your personal loan advocate will get in touch quickly and walk you through the process all the way to approval.